Covenants and Restrictions
The following covenants and restrictions apply to the properties:
- No swine, livestock, fowl, or other like animals are permitted to be kept on any lot in commercial capacity. Personal homesteading and farming will limit a landowner to 1 (one) cow per acre, 2 (two) calves per acre, 1 (one) horse per acre of fenced in pasture.
- MOBILE HOMES. No mobile homes are permitted to be kept on any lot, except those attached to a permanent foundation. Bottoms must be underpinned or covered to prevent sight of footers
- Any live wells plumbed on the property must be retained in the case of a foreclosure.
- No dumping of any sewage or waste materials is permitted on any lot, other than in compliance with applicable Kentucky laws and regulations.
- No junk vehicles or other vehicles which are not road or water worthy or are otherwise inoperable are permitted to be kept on any lot.
- COMMERCIAL VEHICLES. No commercial vehicles shall be permitted to be kept on any lot.
- All burned or damaged property must be removed from a lot within 60 days of the date on which the fire or other damage occurred.
- Each Owner is responsible for keeping all roads clear of debris and in functional order.
- No noxious or offensive conditions or nuisances shall be permitted on any lot.
- Each Owner is responsible for keeping each lot clear of debris, trash, and other clutter.