Adair County, Kentucky
Burns Ridge is an amazing property that has unlimited potential for hunting and living. The property is covered in animals ready for any hunting season. Works perfect for a homestead used as off-grid living. The property is located just off Fairplay Road. The perfect, private getaway for any nature lover!
100% Owner Financing Available! No Credit Checks. 10% Cash Discount.
Burns Ridge is located just off of Fairplay Rd. The property lies on a beautiful ridge that leads into a valley perfect for animals to feed out of. Adding the perfect place for deer and turkey hunting. The property is accessed by state maintained roads. There is one entrance to the property from Fairplay Road.
For Mobile users click here to pull up interactive map
From Somerset take Cumberland Parkway West toward Bowling Green, take exit 49 toward KY-55 in Columbia, turn left onto Jamestown St. toward Campbellsville in 0.3 miles, keep right onto Fairplay Rd. in 0.8 miles, take sharp right turn after 7.1 miles.
Somersplash Water Park: Kentucky’s Best Waterpark! Located in Somerset, KY the park sits on a goldmine of family fun and adventure! We currently have:
** 3 Body Slides (1 Fully Open, 1 Partially Open, and 1 Fully Enclosed).
** A large partially closed and partially open Tube Slide.
** A winding lazy river, for all your relaxation needs.
**An ENORMOUS 298,000 Gallon Wave Pool, with waves up to 4 feet tall!
** Kiddie Play Area for all the young ones with features and interactive attractions within itself.
*Double Loop Super Bowl Slide
*Speed Slide approximately 40 feet high
*Wading Pool for parents with children under 48 inches tall
Columbia: 9 Miles
Wolf Creek Hatchery: 24 Miles
Jamestown State Dock: 25 Miles
Somerset: 50 Miles
Natural Arch Overlook: 71 Miles
Cummins Falls State Park: 75 miles
Cumberland Falls State Park: 81 Miles
|Tract #||Acres||Price||Financing||Features||Water / Electric||Monthly Payment|
|1||25||SOLD||Contact Us||Mostly Wooded||Along Fairplay Rd||$674|
Covenants and Restrictions
The following covenants and restrictions apply to the properties:
1. No swine, livestock, fowl, or other like animals are permitted to be kept on any lot in commercial
capacity. Personal homesteading and farming will limit a landowner to 1
(one) cow per acre, 2 (two) calves per acre, 1 (one) horse per acre of fenced in pasture.
2. MOBILE HOMES. No mobile homes are permitted to be kept on any lot. except those attached to a
permanent foundation. Bottoms must be underpinned or covered to prevent sight of footers.
3. Any live wells plumbed on the property must be retained in the case of a foreclosure
4. No dumping of any sewage or waste materials is permitted on any lot, other than in compliance with
applicable Kentucky laws and regulations.
5. No junk vehicles or other vehicle with are not road or water worthy or are otherwise inoperable are
permitted to be kept on any lot.
6. COMMERCIAL VEHICLES. No commercial vehicles shall be permitted to be kept on any lot.
7. All burned or damaged property must be removed from a lot within 60 days of the date on
which the fire or other damage occurred.
8. Each Owner is responsible for keeping all roads clear of debris and in functional order.
9. No noxious or offensive conditions or nuisances shall be permitted on any lot.
10. Each Owner is responsible for keeping each lot clear of debris, trash, and other clutter.
11.Single family home permitted per 5 (Five) acres.
12.No more than 20% of total trees on any tract may be cut down in order to build or gain access. Trees
rotting or leaning may be cut for safety purposes.
13. Open fields must be maintained and no become overgrown, ie not taller than 24 inches unless being
used as hay.
View on map - Get Directions