Taylor County, Kentucky
Raikes Ridge is 1 large tract that has marketable timber, wooded trails and spectacular views or nature and wildlife and it even has a small stream that flows through the property.
Raikes Ridge is a new development offered at Five Star Acres. The property consists of 1 large tract. A church is within minutes, and has a nice public blacktop road along side of the development. The property has been logged, and has a good solid logging road throughout it. Raikes Ridge offers a quiet, serene, secluded area you could have your dream home, or just a nice retreat for the weekend. This potentially could be a good investment property due to the increase in land value. The property boasts 2 small streams flowing through it. The location is very populated with wildlife, and would make a hunter’s dream come true.
100% Owner Financing Available! No Credit Checks. 10% Cash Discount.
Campbellsville: 18 miles
Penn’s grocery: 5 miles
Lebanon: 19 miles
Danville: 36 miles
Somerset: 51 miles
Click here for directions to this development.
Zone 4 hunting Kentucky
A hunter mat harvest no more than two deer in Zone 4. Only one can be antlerless. Antlerless deer cannot be harvested during the modern gun season, the early muzzleloader season or the first six days of the late muzzleloader season. The statewide bag limit of one antlered deer still applies.
|Tract #||Acres||Price||Financing||Features||Water / Electric||Monthly Payment|
|1||65.148||SOLD!||Contact Us||Access this property with a very well maintained blacktop road along the East side with solid logging roads throughout property. This property has many buildable spots with access to two smaller creeks that run through the property. This area is very populated with wildlife such as turkey and whitetail deer.||SOLD!|
Covenants and Restrictions
The following covenants and restrictions apply to the properties:
1. No swine, livestock, fowl, or other like animals are permitted to be kept on any lot in commercial
capacity. Personal homesteading and farming will limit a landowner to 1
(one) cow per acre, 2 (two) calves per acre, 1 (one) horse per acre of fenced in pasture.
2. MOBILE HOMES. No mobile homes are permitted to be kept on any lot. except those attached to a
permanent foundation. Bottoms must be underpinned or covered to prevent sight of footers.
3. Any live wells plumbed on the property must be retained in the case of a foreclosure
4. No dumping of any sewage or waste materials is permitted on any lot, other than in compliance with
applicable Kentucky laws and regulations.
5. No junk vehicles or other vehicle with are not road or water worthy or are otherwise inoperable are
permitted to be kept on any lot.
6. COMMERCIAL VEHICLES. No commercial vehicles shall be permitted to be kept on any lot.
7. All burned or damaged property must be removed from a lot within 60 days of the date on
which the fire or other damage occurred.
8. Each Owner is responsible for keeping all roads clear of debris and in functional order.
9. No noxious or offensive conditions or nuisances shall be permitted on any lot.
10. Each Owner is responsible for keeping each lot clear of debris, trash, and other clutter.
11.Single family home permitted per 5 (Five) acres.
12.No more than 20% of total trees on any tract may be cut down in order to build or gain access. Trees
rotting or leaning may be cut for safety purposes.
13. Open fields must be maintained and no become overgrown, ie not taller than 24 inches unless being
used as hay.
View on map - Get Directions