Garrard County, Kentucky
If you’re looking for property to build your dream home or place your mobile home with space to have livestock, hunting retreat, or just recreational land. It has an abundance of wildlife including deer, turkey, birds and more....
If you’re looking for property to build your dream home or place your mobile home with space to have livestock, hunting retreat, or just recreational land. It has an abundance of wildlife including deer, turkey, birds and more.
100% Owner Financing Available! No Credit Checks. 10% Cash Discount. Call Paul @ 1-833-FSA-LAND / 1-833-372-5263
Call Paul @ 1-833-FSA-LAND / 1-833-372-5263
For Mobile users click here to pull up interactive map
From Crab Orchard, take Hwy 39 North for 2.1 miles. Turn on Hwy 3246. Proceed ½ mile, turn on Harmons Lick Rd. Go 4.5 miles to the site. From I-75 in Berea, take Hwy 21 West for 2.3 miles. Turn on Hwy 954, go 4.9 miles. Turn on Hwy 3246/Harmons Lick Rd. and proceed 3 miles to the property.
Berea: 12 miles
Stanford: 15 miles
Herrington Lake Marina: 26 miles
Somerset: 35 miles
|Tract #||Acres||Price||Financing||Features||Water / Electric||Monthly Payment|
|2||17.54||SOLD||Contact Us||Mostly Wooded||Along Harmons Lick Rd||SOLD|
|3||24.07||SOLD||Contact Us||Mostly Wooded, Cleared Frontage||Along Harmons Lick Rd||SOLD|
|6||22.95||SOLD||Contact Us||Cleared and Wooded||Along Harmons Lick Rd||SOLD|
|11||19.74||SOLD||Contact Us||Mostly Wooded||Along Harmons Lick Rd||SOLD|
Covenants and Restrictions
The following covenants and restrictions apply to the properties:
1. No swine, livestock, fowl, or other like animals are permitted to be kept on any lot in commercial
capacity. Personal homesteading and farming will limit a landowner to 1
(one) cow per acre, 2 (two) calves per acre, 1 (one) horse per acre of fenced in pasture.
2. MOBILE HOMES. No mobile homes are permitted to be kept on any lot. except those attached to a
permanent foundation. Bottoms must be underpinned or covered to prevent sight of footers.
3. Any live wells plumbed on the property must be retained in the case of a foreclosure
4. No dumping of any sewage or waste materials is permitted on any lot, other than in compliance with
applicable Kentucky laws and regulations.
5. No junk vehicles or other vehicle with are not road or water worthy or are otherwise inoperable are
permitted to be kept on any lot.
6. COMMERCIAL VEHICLES. No commercial vehicles shall be permitted to be kept on any lot.
7. All burned or damaged property must be removed from a lot within 60 days of the date on
which the fire or other damage occurred.
8. Each Owner is responsible for keeping all roads clear of debris and in functional order.
9. No noxious or offensive conditions or nuisances shall be permitted on any lot.
10. Each Owner is responsible for keeping each lot clear of debris, trash, and other clutter.
11.Single family home permitted per 5 (Five) acres.
12.No more than 20% of total trees on any tract may be cut down in order to build or gain access. Trees
rotting or leaning may be cut for safety purposes.
13. Open fields must be maintained and no become overgrown, ie not taller than 24 inches unless being
used as hay.
View on map - Get Directions