Laurel County, KY
A great homesite or camping tract. Located on the South Fork of the Rockcastle River, with 265 feet of river frontage. 1/2 acre is already cleared. The remaining 1.7 acres is wooded providing privacy. Water and electric are available at the road.
This property is in a flood zone.
The following covenants and restrictions apply to the properties:
1. No swine, livestock, fowl or other like animals are permitted to be kept on any lot in commercial capacity. Personal homesteading and farming will limit the property owner to one (1) cow per acre, two (2) calves per acre, and one (1) horse per acre of fenced-in pasture.
2. Each lot shall be known and described as a residential lot and is restricted for residential use and shall not be used for any commercial purpose or other purpose.
3. 50-foot front set back line.
4. No mobile homes are permitted to be kept on any lot, except those attached to a permanent foundation. All sides must be underpinned or covered to prevent sight of the footers.
5. Any live wells plumbed on the property must be retained in case of foreclosure.
6. No dumping of any sewage or waste materials is permitted on any lot.
7. All sanitary, sewage and plumbing facilities shall be conformity with the Kentucky State Health Department regulations and additions and amendments thereto.
8. No inoperable, unroadworthy or junk vehicles permitted on the premises.
9. No commercial vehicles shall be stored on the premises unless they are stored inside garages.
10. All burned or damaged property must be removed within sixty (60) days of the date on which the fire or other damage occurred.
11. No noxious or offensive conditions or nuisances shall be permitted on any lot.
12. Single family home permitted on five (5) acres.
13. No more than ten (10%) percent of total trees on any lot may be cut down in order to build or gain access. Trees rotting or leaning may be cut for safety purposes.
14. Open fields must be maintained and not become overgrown, ie not taller than 24 inches, unless being used as hay.
15. No vehicles are to be parked on the street overnight.
16. Tents or similar temporary structures are not permitted for residential use.
17. All lots are to be kept in a neat, clean and well-maintained manner; free of clutter, trash and debris.
18. All property owners must share equally in the expense of maintaining the roads and keeping them in functioning order and clear of debris.
19. Electrical in-house services may only be connected as determined by the utility provider.
20. If mailboxes are installed by any lot owner, the said homeowner shall first contact the U.S. Postal Service to determine where said box shall be located and the installation of said mailboxes shall be pursuant to all rules, regulations and directives of the U. S. Postal Service.
21. Each and every lot owner has the right to protest, and if necessary, is legally empowered to enforce any violation of all restrictions; provided, however, that if any front or side set back line shown on the plat is inadvertently violated, the developer may, in his discretion, waive such violation without the necessity of obtaining the approval of all lot owners in said subdivision. In the event of death, incompetence, or inability of developer to waive same, the said violation may be waived by the lot owners whose property fronts on the same street and whose side lines adjoin the property in question.
|Tract||Acres||Price||Description||Features||Water / Electric||Payment Options|