Laurel County, Kentucky
Deer Valley is breath-taking property offering wooded tracts with an abundance of wildlife. Tracts include pond features along with valleys that run in-between wooded ridges. A barn is also present that includes electric. The lots are located just off of McWhorter road along county maintained roads. The perfect, private getaway for any nature lover!
100% Owner Financing Available! No Credit Checks. 10% Cash Discount.
Deer Valley is located just off of McWhorter Road. With two ponds, a barn, and valleys running in-between rolling hills of wooded area. The options are limitless for places to hunt. The lots are accessed by county maintained roads. There is one entrance to the property from McWhorter road. Deer Valley has many features to offer. Two ponds spread on each side of the property give great water access to wildlife big and small. The valley also offer amazing views for watching wildlife roam around.
Directions. Exit 41 on I-75 Take Hwy 80 East towards Manchester for 2.8 miles. Turn Left at
Light onto Highway 638 (McWhorter Rd.). Go 5.3 miles. Entrance to property is on the left.
London: 6 Miles
Somerset: 40 Miles
Laurel Lake 17 miles
Wildcat ATV Park 9 miles
Cumberland Falls State Park: 41 Miles
Center Target Gun Range: 15 Miles
|Tract #||Acres||Price||Financing||Features||Water / Electric||Monthly Payment||View Tract|
|1||7.62||SOLD||Contact Us||Mostly wooded, Road frontage on McWhorter Rd.||Run along McWhorter Rd||SOLD||View Tract|
|Contact Us||Mostly Wooded, Cleared Homesite||Run along McWhorter Rd||$231/month, 20 year||View Tract|
|3||6.70||SOLD||Contact Us||Mostly Wooded, Cleared Ground Frontage||Run along McWhorter Rd||SOLD||View Tract|
|4||5.41||SOLD||Contact Us||Mostly Wooded||Run along McWhorter Rd||SOLD||View Tract|
|5||6.21||SOLD||Contact Us||Cleared||Run along McWhorter Rd||SOLD||View Tract|
|6||13.79||SOLD||Contact Us||Barn, Cleared||Run along McWhorter Rd||SOLD||View Tract|
|7||5.68||SOLD||Contact Us||Cleared||Run along McWhorter Rd||SOLD||View Tract|
|8||9.28||SOLD||Contact Us||Cleared||Run along McWhorter Rd||SOLD||View Tract|
|9||14.16||SOLD||Contact Us||Partially Cleared||Run along McWhorter Rd||SOLD||View Tract|
|10||8.18||SOLD||Contact Us||Mostly Cleared||Run along McWhorter Rd||SOLD||View Tract|
|11||12.38||SOLD||Contact Us||Pond||Run along McWhorter Rd||SOLD||View Tract|
|Contact Us||Mostly Cleared||Run along McWhorter Rd||$333/month, 20 year||View Tract|
|13||8.60||SOLD||Contact Us||Wooded, Cleared, Pond View||Run along McWhorter Rd||SOLD||View Tract|
|14||23.86||SOLD||Contact Us||Pond||Run along McWhorter Rd||SOLD||View Tract|
Covenants and Restrictions
The following covenants and restrictions apply to the properties:
1. No swine, livestock, fowl, or other like animals are permitted to be kept on any lot in commercial
capacity. Personal homesteading and farming will limit a landowner to 1
(one) cow per acre, 2 (two) calves per acre, 1 (one) horse per acre of fenced in pasture.
2. MOBILE HOMES. No mobile homes are permitted to be kept on any lot. except those attached to a
permanent foundation. Bottoms must be underpinned or covered to prevent sight of footers.
3. Any live wells plumbed on the property must be retained in the case of a foreclosure
4. No dumping of any sewage or waste materials is permitted on any lot, other than in compliance with
applicable Kentucky laws and regulations.
5. No junk vehicles or other vehicle with are not road or water worthy or are otherwise inoperable are
permitted to be kept on any lot.
6. COMMERCIAL VEHICLES. No commercial vehicles shall be permitted to be kept on any lot.
7. All burned or damaged property must be removed from a lot within 60 days of the date on
which the fire or other damage occurred.
8. Each Owner is responsible for keeping all roads clear of debris and in functional order.
9. No noxious or offensive conditions or nuisances shall be permitted on any lot.
10. Each Owner is responsible for keeping each lot clear of debris, trash, and other clutter.
11.Single family home permitted per 5 (Five) acres.
12.No more than 20% of total trees on any tract may be cut down in order to build or gain access. Trees
rotting or leaning may be cut for safety purposes.
13. Open fields must be maintained and no become overgrown, ie not taller than 24 inches unless being
used as hay.
View on map - Get Directions